Secure Your Business with Verkada Indoor/Outdoor Security Cameras
1 in 10 Businesses Face Theft or Burglary Every Year! Don’t let yours be next.
In an unpredictable world, your business faces many threats, external and internal, known and unknown.
A robust, cutting-edge security system is the best way to protect yourself from unwanted intruders, reduce dangerous incidents, and keep an eye on day-to-day operations. When you install Verkada security cameras with Gray & Creech, you equip your business with the tools it needs to stay safe, secure, and protected.
What would complete security mean for your business?
- Safety for you, your employees, and customers, enabled by complete access control to your facilities—and 24/7/365 monitoring
- The ability to monitor the health and safety of your environments and respond to incidents within seconds
- Plus, the power to proactively manage and defuse threats before they even arise
Nobody should have to feel unsafe in the workplace.
After professional security camera installation by Gray & Creech, you never will again.
Are you distracted and bothered by inefficient security?
- A more efficient, streamlined operation—
- Better able to leverage resources to meet your primary business goals
- Free to focus on running your business
Complete business security takes away the stress of facing unknown threats and gives you peace of mind.
Trust Gray & Creech with your security camera system installation.
- 100 years of office solutions for North Carolina businesses
- Best in office equipment and security technology
- Backed by honesty, integrity, professionalism, and impeccable service
- Helping you run more efficient, productive, and successful enterprises
- The right systems and service at the right value
Business security is a natural extension of our expertise—and the next level in the evolution of office solutions.
Find out what hybrid cloud video security can do for your business.
Benefits of Best-in-Class Security Technology
Keep your business safe with the best security cameras and supporting technology on the market today.
- Store up to 365 days of footage locally.
- Stay ahead of threats with automatic updates.
- Review footage from multiple sites in one central dashboard.
- Store clips in the cloud for as long as you need.
- Easily share archived footage.
- Get real-time, actionable insights thanks to latest AI and edge computing technology.
Verkada Cameras: What Makes Them Different?
- Smart, secure, and easy to manage
- Durable design
- End-to-end encryption
- Local and cloud-based storage
- Tampering effort detection
- Remote, live video notifications
Unlike NVR security systems, which use considerable internet bandwidth, Verkada cameras are equipped with extensive built-in storage. That means you can allocate the vital resources of your digital network to the primary functions of your business.
Legacy NVR and DVR security systems are designed around on-site monitoring and require a physical monitoring presence at each location. Security camera systems built with Verkada cameras allow you to monitor all of your feeds in one central location, view the footage on a smartphone or laptop, and share clips within seconds. With centralized monitoring you gain the flexibility to meet your security needs with a smaller security staff and add savings to your bottom line.
Benefits of Verkada Cameras
Replace your obsolete equipment with smart technology built for the modern security landscape!
- Built-in storage
- Automatic updates
- Centralized footage management
- Unlimited cloud archiving
- Minimal bandwidth impact
Simple, Smart, Enterprise-Grade Access Control
Achieve complete control over who can enter your facilities—and when—with Verkada access controllers. Designed for seamless integration with the best outdoor security cameras and alarm systems, Verkada door controllers enable cloud-based access to unlimited number of entry points. No need to replace your card readers. Verkada door control units are engineered for simplicity and compatibility with your existing hardware.
Verkada Access Control Capabilities
Enjoy next-level command of your facilities and eliminate vulnerabilities by knowing who is in your building at all times, day or night.
- Control all doors, users, and schedules across your entire organization.
- Monitor real-time, access-based activity.
- Easily add/remove users and set permissions.
Enhanced Security through Environmental Monitoring
- Air quality
- Volatile organic compounds
- Dangerous particulate matter
Environmental Monitoring Capabilities
Unlock a wealth of data and insights by pairing Verkada’s smart cameras with SV11 environmental sensors.
- Gain increased incident visibility.
- View historical or live video synchronized with sensor data.
- Monitor for smoking and vaping in restricted areas.
- Protect expensive equipment from high temperatures.
- Measure air quality in manufacturing workspaces to protect workers’ health.
Alarm Console: Onsite Security Management Made Easy
- Onsite arming/disarming
- Live event feeds
- Integrated camera
- Device status monitoring
- Digital panic button for immediate emergency response
Top-of-the-Line Security Technology Backed by Dependable Support & Installation
At Gray & Creech Security, we are committed to protecting your business by making it as secure as possible. Top-notch security equipment and technology are important pieces of the security puzzle. Expert installation and dependable, on-demand support by our knowledgeable team will help to bring your security picture into focus. What makes the puzzle complete, however, is you.
Security can only be as good as the people who practice it. To be good at it, you need to know the basics.
Download our report on Security Weaknesses and view a sample Office Security Map.